Sunday, July 24, 2011

J. Crew Swim: Ruching for the Win?


When I was a baby, my mom took me to swim lessons. Yes, the cute ones shown on tv with little babies swimming like fish despite being under 1 year of age. So, I've signed up my little peanut now that she's hit the 6 month age minimum.

That means I need a swimsuit to wear.

Yes.

I've read about finding great post-partum swim wear, though I think the ruched option is the way to go for me. I'm actually back to where I was pre-baby, which is not as toned as a super model (I'm a normal sized person that eats food), though I don't really want to be showing off my tummy to strangers in a pool. I'll be distracted by preventing my daughter from drowing. While she's a wet, slippery and wiggling baby.

J. Crew had a few great options.

Tulle underwire tank
Ruched femme tank
Ruched Betty tank top

No comments:

Post a Comment