Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Blog???

As if I have time for yet another blog, I've decided to do it anyways. My first blog, 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic has grown beyond all of my wildest hopes, I can not believe how many people come to it each day just to see what I have to say about some eyeshadow or perfume.

But, with such a loyal beauty following, I no longer feel comfortable posting non-beauty items over there. I used to post Items that I Covet, but the last one was in November 2007. I want some place to post those things here. Things I see while shopping, I get e-mails about, etc. I'm not going to update this everyday, in fact I may go weeks without posting something.

So, what is my style exactly? I'm definitely a bit preppy, a bit classic, and I tend to have a bit of a trendy twist, but not so much that I'll look back at pictures of myself in about 10 years and cringe. Think Charlize Theron or Jen Aniston. If Lindsey or Brittney likes it, I'll likely hate it. I'm a little bit Mid-West, a little bit Casual California. I also tend to have very expensive taste, whether I can afford it or not. But, I'm a sucker for a good deal.

So there you have it! Enjoy the bags, shoes, accessories and clothes I find!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a new blog! I will be reading for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love your new blog! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled that you are starting a new blog for shopping :) We have similar taste, so I know you are going to make me spend money. I'm already plotting the Parker bag and the fortune cookie necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete